Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Launching the School Year

Launching the 2019 - 2020 School Year 

 Some of us have been in the swing for a few weeks, and some of us are getting ready for opening day.  As I was reflecting on the magic that's happening at my school site right now, I thought I'd take a moment to share some of the big ideas that keep coming up for me.  So here's my first attempt at a "listicle," thanks to middle school teacher extraordinaire, Nupur Sethi, @nupurssethi for the idea!


























I'd love to hear from other leaders and educators what you think contributes to a successful culture and environment.  What are the ingredients for your success?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduation Speech 2020

I matter AND you matter Every year I write a speech for 8th grade graduation. This year, I decided to embrace vulnerability and share th...